TOJam is committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
We will not tolerate behaviour that suggests otherwise.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative. aka. Don't be a Jerk
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants
i.e. keep it down in the classrooms
- If you stay all night, when there are less people around,
the above are doubly important
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct. aka. Being a Jerk
- Physical, written, or verbal abuse
- Threats, harassment, stalking, use of any physical force whatsoever against any person
- Harassment includes: offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, nudity, sexual images
- Harassment also includes inappropriate physical contact and unwelcome sexual attention.
During the jam, you can assume that any sexual attention is unwelcome, and any physical contact (beyond handshakes and hugs between friends) is inappropriate
- Playing games. Minor compared to the above, but it kills TOJam's spirit
If you're a target of unacceptable behaviour, or witness unacceptable behaviour,
please contact Alex or Jenny, or any organizer (or a volunteer who will get an organizer)
and we'll handle things quickly and ANONYMOUSLY.
- You'll be kicked out, immediately
- If it's small (the organizers will decide what's small),
you'll be asked to stop immediately
Note: Where applicable, we copied GDC's Code of Conduct