- At the event, don't be a jerk :)
- Game MUST be finished by Sunday, May 8 @ 6:00pm.
- Game must meet the game requirements.
- Respect your fellow jammers. Keep your voice down where people are working.
Use the hallways for team meetings, brainstorming, and socializing.
Don't monopolize precious desk real estate (musicians and their equipment are the only exception).
- You cannot bring a pre-created game to the event.
You can bring libraries of existing code to handle the standard stuff
i.e. displaying graphics, processing keyboard input, playing music, matrix rotation, collision detection, etc.
In fact, we encourage you to do this. Less time rebuilding the wheel = more time building your game.
- You MUST list the technologies used to create your game (including all libraries homegrown or otherwise).
We will provide a form for this.
- No playing games, unless it's the one you're creating.