Can you endure the hell? If you have to attend a series of company parties you might as well make it worth your while! Drink
wine and eat cheese in a desperate attempt to stay sane. Avoid your aggravating co-workers to make it through the night.
How to Play
Use the arrow keys to move around. Collect wine and cheese.
Drink too much and you'll get drunk! It doesn't seem to have any negative effects on gameplay but its pretty funny to watch.
Take your time moving around the room. There is ALOT of people and its easy to get hit if you're not careful.
You need to drink 41 bottles of wine and eat 21 pieces of cheese in order to win.
Do you own an XBOX360?
Provided the team submits it, check in the Creators Club Online
or the upcoming Global Games Catalog
. That was simple!
Super Heavy Install - Advanced XNA 2.0 Game
Game uses the XNA 2.0 content pipeline, which unfortunately has large dependencies.
Essentially, you need to install Microsoft's free XNA game development tools in order to run the game.
While a lot to ask, not only will you be able to play the 5 other XNA TOJam games,
but you you will be able to create your own XNA games afterward :)
- You must have either Visual Studio 2005 or Visual C# 2005 Express Edition installed.
The Express Edition is FREE to download and install. Grab it here.
I don't believe 2008 will work, and I'm unsure if Windows Vista is supported.
- Install Microsoft XNA Game Studio 2.0 (100 MB)
- Install DirectX 9.0c+ - XNA games need the absolute latest version. You probably have this thanks to MS Automatic Updates.
Graphics card needs to support DirectX 9.0c and Shared Model 1.1.
- Install Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 or greater. You probably have this thanks to MS Automatic Updates.
- Download Game, Unzip and double click "OfficeParty.exe".
- You may need to install Microsoft's direct input package which allows you to use Xbox controllers on your PC.
Jean-Luc David can build you a 3D XNA game in about 20 minutes. I saw him do it at Toronto Gamecamp
Benjamin Rivers writes and illustrates Empty Words
A great adventure of consuming wine and cheese at your average office party. I can't think of a much more noble adventure in life.
Major Improvements. Lots of people added. Z-order problem solved. Better collision detection. Drunk effect.
Various bug fixes.
Download Original TOJam Version