Bob the Blob
Bob the blob really likes to eat cookies, eat all of them to complete the level.
Grow to overcome opponents, and shrink to avoid obstacles.
How to Play
- Right/left arrow - Increase/decrease Bob's size
- Up/Down arrow - Increase/decrease Bob's speed
- Point and click to move Bob to the spot you want him to move to. Note that once Bob starts moving he wont stop till he arrives.
- Bob can eat enemies smaller than him so change your size appropriately.
- Bob cannot eat the spiky balls
- Bob cannot eat the goat
* Bug prevents you from decreasing speed
Originally Jeffrey was part of 3 man "Team Graphite".
Alas, the other members were unable to attend, forcing Jeffrey to go it alone.
It's extremely impressive what he was able to accomplish,
considering he was also learning XNA at TOJam.
"When the going gets Jeffrey Wong, Jeffrey Wong gets going."
That is one hungry blob. Feed his habit! Oh cookies why must you be so tasty.
Unique gameplay, multiple levels, and overwhelmingly hard.
Moving and growing/shrinking Bob is fun.
Beating the first few levels is fun.
The rest of the levels might be fun, but I'll never see them.
Luckily, infinite lives lends all levels an addictive "just one more try" quality.